4 and 5 May 2024
Programm / Prices / Registration
The courses are organized over two half days and two bodies of water :
- 26 kilometers on the Colmar Canal on Saturday (passage of three locks).*
- 18 kilometers on the old bed of the Rhine on Sunday
for a total of 44 kilometers. *
They may be modified according to the conditions of navigation on the Rhine. If necessary, you will be offered a replacement activity.
*A good level of technique and form is required.
Sixty seats (VEGA yolettes - 12 yolettes trailer rented by the manufacturer VEGA from ANNECY) are available for hire.
SATURDAY AFTERNOON: COLMAR CANAL / GEISKOPF NAUTICALBASE - 26 K
- Meet from 10 a.m., departure at 1 p.m., Ill lock near Colmar. (GPS: 48 ° 05'40.5 ″ N 7 ° 23'11.8 ″ E)
- Navigation on the Colmar Canal to the Geiskopf Nautical Base via the Baltzenheim and Biesheim locks, crossing the Grand Canal d'Alsace, the Rhine and the Breisach lock on the Vogelgrün dam. Ascent of the Old Rhin to the Geiskopf water base. Possibility to follow the bike ride on the entire route.
- Boat storage around 6 p.m.
- Evening meal together.
SUNDAY MORNING: CIRCUIT TO DISCOVER THE OLD RHINE - 18KM
- Meet at the Geiskopf Nautical Base from 8 a.m. (GPS: 47.996107 N - 7.610757 - left french bank of the Rhine)
- Snack, breakfast.
- Departure at 9:00 a.m.
18km loop (PK 216 to 224) on the Old Rhine between the Vosges and the Black Forest.
- Back to the Nautical Base and end of the Hike around 1 p.m.
- Lunch together.
PACKAGE FOR THE TWO DAYS :
- 130€ for rowers including organization costs, rental of seats and two meals (Saturday evening and Sunday noon).
- 90€ for accompanying persons including organization costs and two meals ( Saturday evening and Sunday noon).